- Software development based on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) such as electronic signature creation, electronic delivery systems, and MicroCA Suite software family
- Operator of the “e-Szignó Certificate Authority”, an eIDAS Qualified Trust Service Provider (QTSP)
- PKI related consultancy and technical standardization related activity under the framework of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- PKI background that provides security infrastructure (V2X certificates) for the Cooperative and Intelligent Transport Systems (C-ITS)
- Development and operation of the Hungarian Online Business Register and Company Information System and other technical background services
- Development of the Hungarian ICAO standard ePassport and electronic signature-ready national eID security architectures
We aim to create authentic documents and have probative value even in the electronic environment so that these documents can be delivered from the sender to the recipient in an adequately encrypted form through a secure channel. Through our innovative solutions, we help expand and develop the means for user-friendly electronic administration in both the private and public sectors. Our clients can profit in the short run by using our authentic electronic administration and business management tools.
Quality of Microsec products and services is guaranteed under ISO 9001:2008 quality management assurance and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 information security management requirements, audited by the British Lloyd’s.
As a result of the German TÜViT conformity assessment audit, carried out in October 2016, Microsec obtained certificates of compliance of its trust services under eIDAS being the first in Hungary. Starting from 2020, the annual and intermediate audits have been carried out by HUNGUARD. Microsec qualified trust services guaranteed to provide at least 99,9% yearly availability.
- Since 2007, Microsec has been an active Full Member of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), acknowledged by the European Union. The task of ETSI is to develop worldwide standards that can be used globally for info-communication technologies serving as a base for future economic development. Microsec experts contribute to technical standards designed by ETSI and joint working groups. Microsec played a significant role within the PSD2-specific certificate profile developments such as PSD2-specific QWAC and QSealC.
- Microsec is a European Signature Dialog (ESD) member as the first partner from the Central and Eastern European block. The association supports data security in the European IT sector, build awareness, promote eGovernment, eBusiness and eCommerce.
- Microsec is part of the QTSPs group of Open Banking Europe (OBE) to help the financial world meet the electronic security requirements of PSD2 Access to Account services.
- Since 2019, Microsec has gained and maintains memberships that determinate cooperative and intelligent transport systems worldwide.